Beetween answers your questions
What is Beetween?
What is a job board?
Will I receive more applications than usual if I post my offers through Beetween?
How do I publish a job offer on a job board that is not on the Beetween partner list?
- If it’s a job board that you use often: you can ask us to consider including this new site among our list of partners.
- If it’s a job board you are less familiar with: you can manually write your job offer on the site and include the relevant information (URL, email address) for you to receive applications on Beetween (Read more (FR))
Does Beetween software help me comply with the European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)?
Yes! Specifically, Beetween makes it easy for you to start complying with GDPR in your hiring processes. Here are the major points dealt with by Beetween:
- Access to secure applicant data
- Centralization of data in a single space
- Tracking and traceability of all communication
- Applicants can update their data/request data deletion
- Automatic expiration of applicant files that have been inactive for more than 24 months.
How much does a Beetween subscription cost?
Beetween offers different subscription levels to meet your specific needs.
- For basic management: Our FREE subscription lets you manage a resume bank. You won’t be able to publish ads. As suggested in the name, this subscription is completely free of charge.
- For occasional or one-time hiring needs: the START package is a good fit at €79/month (excl. tax).
- For regular hiring but low-intensity needs: the PRO package would be a good fit at €99/month (excl. tax).
- For more specific needs: the GOLD package is completely customizable and can be tailored to your needs and budget. Find out rates and package details on our Pricing page.
What happens to my data at the end of my subscription?
When your subscription expires, and at any time during your subscription, you can download your data. Depending on the amount of data to download, this can take a while. You can also request a mass data export by Beetween’s IT team so you can extract all your data at once. What do you mean by multi-posting?
Multi-posting is when you publish a single job ad across a selection of platforms at the same time. Multi-posting is possible thanks to specialized tools like ATS.
What is multi-channel posting ?
What is the difference between free and paid ad sites?
Free classified ad sites let users publish for free on their platforms. This category includes most higher education and institutional sites like the French job center, Pôle Emploi.
Paid job boards, on the other hand, charge you, usually in the form of a subscription, to publish on their sites. Beetween keeps its list of partner job boards up to date. You can review the list in our documentation.
How many sites will my ad be published on?
You can publish job offers on your own website via different means (API, XML feeds, etc.) To improve your employer brand, Beetween can also create a career site for you using your graphic charter. Why doesn’t my ad appear on my Pôle Emploi recruiter space?
All job boards have their own way of publishing multi-posted job ads. Pôle Emploi does not include job ads on your personal recruiter space when they are published using a multi-post tool. However, the ads are visible to candidates. So, it’s not unusual that you don’t see it on your Pôle Emploi recruiter space.
May I post my job ads on my own website?
Beetween can also develop a career website according to your graphic chart to improve your employer brand.
Why does my offer not appear on my Pôle Emploi (French institutional jobboard) recruiting area?
All jobboards have a special process when it comes to broadcasting jobs from an ATS software.
Pôle Emploi does not include job offers in your personal recruiter page when you are using an ATS as Beetween, although they are visible to candidates.
It is therefore normal for you not to see them appear on your Pôle Emploi recruiter page.
What means of payment can I use?
What configurations do I need to be able to use Beetween?
Can I change my subscription at any time?
How can I stop my subscription?
Your personalized digital recruitment software